Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stroll n Snap.

Hey; and happy summer blogger people. 

So far my experience with this hip and happy, albeit hot and sweaty season has been nothing less than swell. Lots of late nights on patios red stripe in hand, in the company of fierce ladies or cool men. Lots of pride in the air, lots of shooting, and the occasional coffee serving. I can't believe it is almost over, if you really think about it. But anyways, lets not think like that, there is still another FULL MONTH left, yah. In other news, I am leaving for Vancouver pride in just over a week and will be gone for just over two weeks, to say the at most least, I am PSYCHED. 

Pride. Vancouver. The Ocean. 

All in the company of my girlfriend.

I suppose an element of nervousness is also accompanying these feelings of elation, but its only the best kind. I recently did a shoot with my beautiful friend Kelsey here in Winnipeg. We strolled one of the more up kept streets in the city playing with the backdrops and changing looks to keep it fashion oriented of course. It was great, I love the walk and shoot concept. I love it when creativity isn't executed strategically or confined within expectation. Try it. Grab a muse and go at er. Below are the shots, tell me what you think, I want all your feedback. 

Keep creating. 

-Lisa













No comments:

Post a Comment