Wednesday, January 26, 2011

i'm fucking freezing.

So, wow. It appears I have vacationed from writing but a single word on my blog since the eve of a new year, how terrible of me. 
That is not to imply that I don't consider writing something, and get a title and sit down with some tea and prepare to hash out an epic post, because that happens incessantly, swear. Ah, in important, youmustknowrightnow news, I am turning yet another year older in 5 days, which means I will be regimenting more discipline into my life, which potentially means more blogging? Yes that means get your hopes up, I am a woman of my word. I have to cut this short though, as I have hot yoga to attempt but most likely not successfully attend, at 9 am. 

Expect: A list of new years resolutions. (purely for entertainment) 
And lots and lots of photos, how exciting. 

Stay warm, because I can't. 



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment