Thursday, October 14, 2010

tres, tres tired. but here you go.

Hello, bonjour. 


It is late into la nuit, and I am, as per usual, performing my regular night owl duties. I just finished editing, reediting, and organizing my photographic archives, no more skeletons in the closet. I came across some material from the fairy god mother shoot; we actually met our own version of the woman that day. I had said something about posting some a la blogland, and I am here to fulfill that mention. I can just, just barely keep my eyes open a sliver, hold my hands competently to the keyboard, think, breath, exist. I am t.i.r.e.d. So, here are some behind the scenes, finals, a whole hoopla of images to swoon, stare, contemplate. Okay.




Sleep deep and tight.



-L

2 comments:

Andrea Marie said...

question for you. random i know, but how do you get your verticals that size? blogger always makes mine so small.

LDV said...

Hey girl. You should be able to hover over the image and the options "small" "large" "original" et cetera will come up if you have downloaded the new version of bloggers image up loader.

Post a Comment