Sunday, October 4, 2009

Composition at Home



Nothing like home.


This assignment pushed and pulled my creative abilities in all sorts of neat directions. I found the warmth of being comfortable and familiar with my surroundings really encouraged me to slow down and take my time, dissecting what I see everyday. I wound up mainly staying in one room for the majority of the shoot, which I did over a couple of days. I was amazed at how much ground I could cover and how many different shots I could produce with minimal subjects. Over all I liked the ease that was brought on by being with things that create my everyday environment. I tried to be as abstract as possible, finding so much beauty in everything. Though I'm not sure I picked the most dominant categories for each, I loved my results, especially my sick gold sneakers. It's about time they had their photo shoot. Good fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment