Wednesday, April 27, 2011

a union.

So friday found me, sans easter celebrations at bay, at my gal pal Dunja's babe of an apartment to photograph her stunning face in company of her partner, Trevor. Slightly hungover, and severely sleep deprived, I managed to dig into my energy archives and pull off a shoot to die for. We bantered about absurd laws, embarrassing moments, and a classic; youtube videos galore. Her space was warm and cultured, with piles of books lining her home with relentless words of wisdom. Said shoot was only made possible by my lady Janine, who kindly invited me along, thanks a mil babe. We shot for what seemed like hours, slipping into new outfits, and utilizing whatever we possibly could as a prop. Alas, the end of the day rolled in half unexpectedly, save for tired eyes all round. I left with 2 full memory cards, safely encasing the slew of epic shots I managed to steal of these babes. Below, the goods. Enjoy. 






















-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment